NRGene Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of NRGene Ltd., a publicly traded Israeli company (TASE:NRGN). NRGene’s mission is to develop better crops for agriculture by applying the most advanced genomic analysis technology to accelerate natural breeding (non-GMO). NRGene Canada is based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, where it operates as an R&D center applying NRGene’s technology towards applications such as genotyping and the development of new traits in canola plants and other organisms.
About this position:
We seek a highly motivated Sales and Marketing Manager to manage our marketing operations and support other business aspects of our expanding company. This Manager will report to the NRGene Canada General Manager and will have a key role in developing and researching marketing opportunities and sales strategies, as well as NRGene Ltd. global sales and marketing activities. The successful applicant will be a team player with a dynamic personality able to work within a global multicultural team.
* This is an on-site position in Saskatoon, Canada and is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and those with Canadian work permit holders. Applicants with work permit holders must include a copy of the permit in the application.
* NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace.
- Recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Attain marketing and sales operational objectives and contribute to marketing and sales information.
- Responsible for preparing marketing action plans.
- Monitor marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting and preparing annual budgets.
- Prepares annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by assessing consumer requirements.
- Promote product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Maintains rapport with clients by making periodic visits.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Management and execution of digital marketing campaigns on various platforms, including follow-up, optimization, and evaluate the return on investment.
- Promote marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating the company’s advertising.
- Develop marketing channels (online and offline) to maintain and build the company’s presence.
- Managing company conferences and events.
- Content and tools creation (presentations, videos, whitepapers, etc.) to increase awareness and support sales.
- Create and strengthen the company’s presence in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
The preferred applicant would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in marketing/business.
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing and sales experience.
- Experience in life sciences/bioinformatics – an advantage.
- Strong sales-deal closing skills.
- Ability to present multiple product lines to clients.
- Experience with graphic design software – an advantage.
- Tech savvy with strong command of Office (Power Point, Excel), Mailchimp and Salesforce handling.
- Previous experience in copywriting and content writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative, innovative, motivated, data-driven, and detail-oriented.
- A team player but who also works independently. Proven multitasking capabilities.
If you want to join a top-notch company and are looking for an interesting and challenging position,
please send your CV to [email protected]