NRGene is a Genomic analytics company that provides turn-key solutions to leading academia, research institutes & agribiotech companies. Using advanced algorithmics and extensive proprietary databases, we empower breeders to reach their full potential by achieving stronger and more productive yields in record time. NRGene’s tools have already been adopted by some of the leading agribiotech companies worldwide, as well as the most influential research teams in academia.
About this position:
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and talented sales manager with in-depth knowledge and professional experience in the field of tomatoes.
The sales manager will be responsible for expanding the circle of the company’s customers and maintaining the relationship with the existing customers.
- Cooperation with the Breeding professionals for the purpose of defining the needs of the customers and adapting them to NRGene’s offer.
- Meets sales and business development financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing annual budgets.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new leads and validate them.
- Negotiating price offers and closing contracts with customers.
- Willingness to travel frequently, per the needs of the company.
Education and Experience
- At least ~5 years of experience in a similar role in the agriculture/food tech industry – MUST.
- Proven successful experience with selling processes, account management of large, multinational customers.
- Extensive experience in the world of agriculture/food tech with an emphasis on the field of tomatoes.
- Experience in the sale of agricultural produce, varieties, and traits in the field of tomatoes.
- Fluent in English (reading/writing and speaking).
- Relevant academic background – BSc in Computational Biology / Bioinformatics / Biology/ Life Sciences/ Medicine.
- Fast learner, independent, creative, and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent listening & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills, persistent and well organized.
Reports to: CEO
Location: Israel, Ness Tziona (Hybrid – 2 days a week minimum)
If you want to join a top-notch company and are looking for an interesting and challenging position,
please send your CV to [email protected]