About the Company:
Job description and responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic assistant controller to join our team. This position will report to the Senior Corporate Controller and will take part in many aspects of the financial closing and reporting processes.
- Taking part in the monthly and quarterly financial closing, consolidation and reporting process of the company
- Assist with preparing management reports
- Assistance in the preparation of the Company’s financial statements
- Working with the Company’s external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other economic matters
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies, procedures and controls throughout the entire reporting process
- Support the annual financial planning and analysis process
- Ad-Hoc projects as well as automation projects and processes improvement
- SOX related assignments
The ideal candidate:
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced startup environment and meeting multiple deadlines
- Has superb interpersonal and verbal skills, and is fluent in English
- BIG4 alumnus with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (high-tech/public company) – a must
- Experienced with IFRS standards including revenue recognition (IFRS 15) – a must
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities with Excel and PowerPoint – a must
- Experienced as an assistant controller – an advantage
- Experienced with Priority – an advantage
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude and team player
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please apply here or send your CV to: [email protected]
* This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.
NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to create an inclusive workplace, we will evaluate qualification of applicants without any discrimination. This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.