About the Company:
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Director to lead the company’s global selling efforts.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals, closely with the company’s management team.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of sales reps, account managers and technical engineers, to deliver profitable growth
- Define optimal sales structure, hire and develop sales staff, define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs
- Manage the sales budget
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Develop a network of key opinion leaders from commercial and academia
- Establish a long-term relationship with existing accounts.
Negotiate quotes and establish legal agreements.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships, mainly in the North America region.
- +6 years of experience in a similar role in the life-Science/agriculture/cannabis/biotech industry
- BSc/ MSc in Agriculture/Biology/Life Sciences/Biotech – a must
- Knowledge of genetics – a must
- Experience in SalesForce – a must
- Proven successful experience with building and refining selling processes and account management of large multinational customers
- Proven managerial experience including budget and team building and management
- Willing to relocate and possess a work permit to the United States or Canada – a must
- Fast learner, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills, leadership, persistent and well organized
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal skills
Reports to: SEO