General Job Description:
Your job will be to develop our web interface for all our products. You will be taking part in key design decisions (UI/UX), choice of frameworks and architecture, cloud services and more. Working at NRGene will provide you with an opportunity to help us equip our customers with cutting edge genomic solutions and advance your career.
- BSc or MSc in CS / Math / Elec. Eng. – a must.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a dynamic changing environment
- Knowledge of source control (github specifically), CI/CD pipelines and containers (Docker) a must.
- Experience with Node.js and server-side development. A definitive plus.
- Solid understanding of principles of clean-code, and general craftsmanship in developing software.
- Independent, reliable and can lead big projects.
- Thorough understanding of testing methodologies and tools.
- Experience solving issues around scalability and performance.
- Solid understanding of modern browsers runtime environments.
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS in particular) – an advantage.
- Experience working both in legacy and in greenfield projects.
- Some background in biology – an advantage.
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please apply here or send your CV to : [email protected]
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
* This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.
NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to create an inclusive workplace, we will evaluate qualification of applicants without any discrimination.