About the Company:
- Support sales with technical discussions and efforts.
- Understanding project specific requirements, work with sales to build commercial proposals
- Provide counseling services to breeding companies and researchers.
- Participate in scientific conventions, webinars and symposia to present NRGene’s technology and results.
- Provide product training held online and on-site of the customer.
- Develop grant proposals, and draft project reports for different agencies.
- Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends and technical knowledge and share with colleagues
- MS.c./ Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or Genomics / Bioinformatics – a must
- At least 8 years of experience as a molecular breeder in a significant seed company or equivalent
- Expertise in sales support
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Broad understanding in the field of plant/animal breeding at the commercial, organizational and technical levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal communications, and public speaking skills
- Analytical and organized in mindset and thoughts
- Enthusiastic about having deep conversations with customers to really and fully understand their needs
- A real team player that could work with various internal and external teams and people
- Self-motivated and independent, gets things done!
- Excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
- Works well under tight timelines when needed
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please apply here or send your CV to: [email protected]
* This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.
NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to create an inclusive workplace, we will evaluate qualification of applicants without any discrimination. This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.