About the Company:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of NRGene products and technologies and engage with them on expert level.
- Attitude towards providing exceptional customer service while understanding the details of contractual obligations and communicating such with the clients.
- Support and maintain NRGene’s brand of integrity and good judgment offering clients pragmatic and strategic solutions.
- Provide regular, professional and timely communication in-person and through virtual interactions.
- Provide and coordinate day-to-day service and support on NRGene products at the customer site.
- Ongoing technical support to customers including building training sessions and scheduled technical and operational discussions.
- Represent the VOC (Voice Of the Customer) in strategic discussions in order to communicate client requirements and use cases.
Education and Experience Requirements
- MSc/Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or Genomics
- At least 2 years of experience in a technology-based company
- Experience in bioinformatics research tools
- English native speaker
- Experience in programming and coding (Python, R)
- Experienced in technical writing – advantage
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bioinformatic skills and understanding in the field of plant/animal breeding.
- Self-directed, able to create a work-plan, prioritize initiatives and execute independently and in collaboration with colleagues
- Flexible working hours as some meetings will be coordinated across multiple time zones.
- Expertise in support and integration of multidisciplinary systems
- Ability to multitask and adapt to dynamic working environments
- Multi-cultural sensitivity
Location: North Carolina, United States