About the Company:
NRGene develops and commercializes cutting-edge AI based genomic tools that are reshaping agriculture and livestock worldwide. Our cloud-based software solutions are designed to analyze big data generated by next generation sequencing technologies in an affordable, scalable and precise manner. By applying our vast proprietary databases and AI-based technologies, we provide leading international agriculture, seed and food companies with computational tools to optimize and accelerate their breeding programs.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be part of our brand voice, increase brand awareness and develop creative messaging strategies to promote the company’s vision and products. She/He will develop ideas to improve communication between the brand and it’s existing and potential companies. The right candidate will support the overall marketing efforts as part of the Go-To-Market team and work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick thinking and willingness to adapt according to the situation.
We are looking for a team player with a dynamic personality able to work within a global multicultural team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gather the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns on various platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) including follow-up of execution, optimization, and ROI measurement.
- Develop marketing channels (online and offline) to maintain and grow the company’s presence.
- Define and develop accurate metrics for digital campaigns to analyze performance of marketing channels
- Manage companies’ conferences and events.
- Create tools (presentations, videos, whitepapers, etc.) to increase awareness and support the sales lifecycle.
- Company websites updates.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing/Communication/Business – a must
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience – a must
- Creative, innovative, motivated, data-driven quick-learner and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English – a must
- Experience in the field of Life science/Ag-tech/Food-tech – a plus
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal skills, proven multitasking capabilities, ability to change direction quickly if needed and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Location: Israel, Rehovot