The marketing specialist will support overall marketing efforts as part of the Go to Market team. The marketing specialist will assist in development, execution, and monitoring marketing programs across a variety of channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and execution of digital marketing campaigns on various platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google) including follow-up of execution, optimization, and ROI measurement.
- Develop marketing channels (online and offline) to maintain and grow the company’s presence.
- Define and develop accurate metrics for digital campaigns to analyze performance of marketing channels
- Managing companies’ conferences and events.
- Create tools (presentations, videos, whitepapers, etc.) to increase awareness and support the sales lifecycle.
- Generating and qualifying leads to support the sales efforts.
- Company websites updates.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in marketing/life science/business – a must
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Previous experience in copywriting and content writing
- Experience in the field of Life science/bioinformatics – a plus
- Experience with graphic design software – a plus
- Creative, innovative, motivated, data-driven quick-learner and detail-oriented.
- A team-player with the ability for self-management, proven multitasking capabilities, with the potential to assess situations, change direction quickly if needed and act with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communications.
- Strong command of Office, Excel and Salesforce handling.
Location: Israel (Rehovot)