General Job Description:
The Technical Support Manager will be an integral part of the Genomics Analysis Services (GAS) team under the supervision of VP-GAS and will report directly to the Project Director. The Technical Support Manager will facilitate all aspects related to advancement of ongoing customer projects. This position requires extensive familiarity with NRGene’s technology and daily interactions with the GAS and R&D teams. Furthermore, the Technical Support Manager will interact and oversee NRGene’s suppliers (such as sequencing centers, genotyping centers, etc.).
The GAS team is the production “special forces” unit in NRGene, furthering the development and utilization of NRGene’s genomic analysis tools to resolve significant challenges for our clients. As a Technical Support Manager you will play a significant role in “making this all happen” – you will assist with operational, technical, and business aspects of the projects. You will directly communicate and support customer’s projects and their technical content.
Working at NRGene will provide you with an opportunity to help us equip our customers with cutting edge genomic solutions and advance your career. NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to create an inclusive workplace, we will evaluate qualification of applicants without any discrimination.
Main position responsibilities (may include but not limited):
- Maintaining constant communication with customers
- Coordination between customers and NRGene’s service providers
- Preparing and delivering projects results within the defined timelines
- Compose/Update technical documents
- Ensuring synchronization of NRGene’s teams around projects status
- Accommodating customer requests
- Documenting and following up on important action items from internal and customer meetings.
- Excellent service orientated communication skills for the interface with customers and internal teams
- MSc/PhD in Plant genetics/Breeding/Molecular Biology/Genomics/Bioinformatics
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a dynamic changing environment
- Strong presentational skills
- Knowledge in Office and Jira
- Scripts writing in Unix environment – advantage
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please apply here or send your CV to : [email protected]
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada