About the Company:
NRGene develops cutting edge genomics big data analysis solutions which are reshaping research & development in agriculture worldwide. Our unique team of highly experienced computational biologists, algorithm designers and software developers, creates novel solutions to help feed the world in the upcoming years. NRGene’s products are used by several leading seed companies, animal breeders, and academia. Our pioneering software tools are designed to harness and analyze the massive amounts of data produced by Next Generation Sequencing technologies in a cloud-based affordable, scalable, and precise manner.
The Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for facilitating, administering, and reporting data and information in the sales and marketing processes in order to achieve the following goals: help NRGene grow and scale with improved efficiency and effectiveness via processes and technology; support sales and marketing leadership and sales representatives by providing data and insight from analysis where possible; take responsibility over lead generation and qualification, constantly filling the sales pipeline; help improve NRGene’s performance and culture by delivering metrics and insight.
The Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for documenting existing sales and marketing related business processes, identifying opportunities for improvements by performing analysis and seeking the perspectives of others and plan, implement and monitor the impact of identified improvements. Collecting, reporting on, and analyzing sales and marketing metrics will be a key function of this role and will include preparing reports regarding client trends, pipeline, territory management, win/loss analysis, leads distributed, stack rankings, score cards and partner reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the CRM (SFDC) and other sales tools
- Creation of visibility on S&M operation through KPI monitoring, reports & dashboards
- Lead generation and qualification
- Track long term sales data
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Providing accurate, real-time visibility of team performance
- Comparing individual performances within the sales and technical service teams
- Better forecasting to help our external commercial members work as a team
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management
- Follow ethical practices with customer data
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Train staff on SFDC, new technology and software
- Assist with account management
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Technology
- Proven sales and/or marketing experience (3 years) (startup environment – a plus)
- Expert Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint is required.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- An executor with a positive, energetic, people-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English – high level – mandatory
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
Reports to: Marketing Director