About the Company:
- Follow up with existing accounts for upscale activity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new accounts and validate them.
- Collaborate with the technical sales team to define customer needs and match them with NRGene’s offering.
- Negotiate quotes and establish legal agreements.
- Establish long term relations with the customer’s team and promote up sale activity
- Frequent travel throughout North America is a key component of the role of meeting with potential clients, following up with customers, and attending key conferences.
Education and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role in the agriculture/cannabis/Life Science industry.
- Proven successful experience with selling processes, account management of large, multinational customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of genomics and NGS
- Available for frequent travel mostly North America region
- Experience in team management and process leadership
- Relevant academic background – BSc in Computational Biology / Bioinformatics / Biology/ Life Sciences/ Medicine
- Fast learner, independent, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent listening & negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills, persistent and well organized
- Able to positively interact with team members locally and remotely
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fluent in English
Location: United States / Canada
Reports to: CEO