The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for activities and generate revenue by selling NRGene software solutions to new customers:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for the sales team
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas.
Education and Experience
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role as B2B software sales / Life Science sales functions– a must
- B.S. / MSc in Biology/Life Sciences/Biotech/Agriculture
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic changing environment
- Works well both independently and as a part of a team
- Curious, fast learner with a passion for the Agri Biotech industry
Location: San Diego, California
Reports to: VP Sales