About the Company:
NRGene is a Genomics company that provides turn-key solutions to leading breeding companies. Using advanced algorithmics and extensive proprietary databases, we empower breeders to reach their full potential by achieving more productive yields in record time. NRGene’s tools have already been implemented by leading agribiotech companies worldwide, as well as the most influential research teams in academia.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for activities in the given territory and generate revenue by selling NRGene software solutions to new customers. This position will be responsible for drive revenue, follow up with incoming leads and proactively contact customers to sell additional products. The Sales Representative will have the opportunity to negotiate quotes and establish legal agreements. The position will work with a growing team based in our IL and North America. Travel throughout North America is a key component of the role for meeting with potential clients, following up with customers, and attending key conferences.
Education and Experience
- BSc/ MSc in Agriculture/Biology/Life Sciences/Biotech – a must
- 2 years of experience in a similar role as B2B software sales /Life Science sales functions– a must
- Available for frequent travel – a must
- Fluent English – a must
- Willing to relocate and possess a work permit to the United States or Canada – a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of genetics – a plus
- Fluency in additional languages – a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills