About the Company:
NRGene develops cutting edge genomics big data analysis solutions which are reshaping research & development in agriculture worldwide. Our unique team of highly experienced computational biologists, algorithm designers and software developers, creates novel solutions to help feed the world in the upcoming years. NRGene’s products are already being used by several leading seed companies, animal breeders, and academia. Our pioneering software tools are designed to harness and analyze the massive amounts of data produced by Next Generation Sequencing technologies in a cloud-based affordable, scalable, and precise manner.
Job description and responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and passionate Sales Territory Manager to join our fast-paced startup company. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, hard-working and have a passion for building something different that can positively impact the research, development and production for the Ag-Bio and Ag-Tech market. The Sales Director will be the primary contact for NRGene customers, and is responsible for introducing NRGene technology, defining customer requirements, coordinating technical discussions, in addition to building and presenting proposals to drive opportunities in this market. This role will be responsible for supporting customers in with in a portion of EMEA (TBD based on candidate).
- Achieve sales growth and objectives within assigned region across the full NRGene product offerings.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Provide business insight and value to retain customers and ensure customer relationships.
- Demonstrate leadership and decision making in adjusting strategy to account for local factors or market shifts
- Builds and executes strategic account planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Work collaboratively with Genomic Services Specialist, Genetic Analysis Services and Marketing
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Keep CRM system up to date and qualify leads from Marketing
- Navigate orders through the customer purchasing process and provide accurate sales forecasts
Professional requirements not limited:
- B.S. in life science or business
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience. Preferably with Ag-Bio experience. Genetics and Genomics experience also relevant.
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
- Outstanding relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively communicate and build relationships utilizing on-line technology as well as in person.
- Results orientated, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Ability to Travel, >50% when possible.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM database
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please apply here or send your CV to: [email protected]
* This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.
NRGene Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to create an inclusive workplace, we will evaluate qualification of applicants without any discrimination. This job is open for Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada only.
COVID-19 considerations: We follow guidelines provided by local government and health order.