As a Senior Computational Biology Researcher, you will play a significant role in “making this all happen” – you will be given the opportunity and responsibility – to research, develop, test and incorporate technologies into actual projects.
We are looking for a person who is a fast learner, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment. A person who can perform a scientific project end-to-end (from design to full execution and final delivery). Finally, we never work alone, excellent interpersonal skills are crucial.
Education and Experience
- D./MSc in bioinformatics or equivalent computational field
- Experience with NGS data and population genomics (e.g. QTL, GWAS, etc)
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- At least 2 years of experience in code writing (C/Java/Python)
Skills & Knowledge
- Fast learner, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Fluent in R and/or Python
- Teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
Travel Time: 10%